Announcing our new school app!
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new school app. It is FREE for you to download and is part of our commitment to communicate with parents, delivering the school’s latest news, events, push notifications, report your child as absent, and much, much more.
mySchoolApp – user set up
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play (depending on your phone)
- Open the app on your phone
- Enter Imagine Hope Tolson or Imagine Hope Lamond (the school name will appear). Tap on the name
- We also request you create a PIN, which is private. This will be used if you submit an absence notification via the app, ensuring only you can use this feature.
From the app menu, select Settings. In this area you can:
- update your details
- add additional schools
- subscribe to Notification Groups
- choose which language you would prefer to read the app content
Push notifications enable the school to notify you of new messages or events without the need for you to actually open the app. It is recommended that you choose to accept push notifications from mySchoolApp, to ensure that you receive important communications, such as a school closure due to inclement weather, early dismissal, etc.
To download mySchool App click on an image below