If you have specific questions about a student enrollment, please send an email or give us a call
Enrollment at Hope Community Public Charter School
Hope Community Public Charter School’s, Lamond and Tolson campuses will be accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year. Our Lamond campus serves students from Pre-k 3 through 5th grade while its Tolson Campus serves students from Pre-K3 through Grade 8. Students and families seeking to exercise school choice, academic rigor, and character development should come visit our campuses for a school tour. Enrolling at Hope Community Public Charter School means students have the opportunity to grow in their academic pursuits and as citizens of the world.
Our campuses offer programs such as Core Knowledge curriculum, music, Physical Education, and technology to improve student’s 21st century skill sets.
For more information on enrollment, please click HERE.
6200 Kansas Ave, NE
Washington DC, 20011
2917 8th St, NE
Washington DC, 20017
1. Schedule a Visit!
Schedule a time to come and see our amazing facilities and take in the energy of our tremendous school environment.
2. Download Registration Packet
Once you see the amazing amounts of academic growth and character development that occur at Hope Community PCS, pick up a registration packet from our enrollment coordinator (or download forms below).
3. Submit Completed Supporting Documentation
Please be sure to fill out and return all of the following contents of this packet completed in their entirety. If you need assistance in locating a document of specific information feel free to give us a call.
- DC Residency Verification Form_English
- SY18-19 MSDC Seat Acceptance Form_ENG_SPA
- Student’s Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Imagine Hope Community Charter School Home Language Survey
- Release of Student Records
- Copy of Student Records from Prior School (ie. report cards, test scores, etc.)
- DC Health & Oral Certificate