If you have specific questions about a student enrollment, please send an email or give us a call
Enrollment at Lamond
Imagine Hope Community Charter School, Lamond Campus serves students from Pre-k 3 through 5th grade. Students and families seeking to exercise school choice, academic rigor, and character development should come visit Imagine Hope Lamond for a school tour. Enrolling at Lamond means students have the opportunity to grow in their academic pursuits and as citizens of the world.
Lamond offers programs such as Core Knowledge curriculum, music, Physical Education, and technology to improve student’s 21st century skill sets.
1. Schedule a Visit!
Schedule a time to come and see our amazing facilities and take in the energy of our tremendous school environment. Please call our main office to set up an appointment: 202-722-4421
2. Download Registration Packet
Once you see the amazing amounts of academic growth and character development that occur at Lamond, pick up a registration packet from Ms. Teresa Simms (or download forms below).
3. Submit Completed Supporting Documentation
Please be sure to fill out and return all of the followin contents of this packet completed in their entirety. If you need assistance in locating a document of specific information feel free to give us a call.
- The My School DC Enrollment Form
- Student’s Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Imagine Hope Community Charter School Home Language Survey
- Release of Student Records
- Copy of Student Records from Prior School (ie. report cards, test scores, etc.)
- 2016-17 DC Residency Verification Form
- DC Health & Oral Certificate